08 avril 2008

Don't get it











Music : Iom
Lyrics : Peewee Peeper

Come on and help yourself one more pint
We need more booze to have a good time
Don't get it, now you say 'my head aches, you know'
Do you really care about hangovers during all day, oh no!
I really don't get it…

Teasing the girl at the back of the shell
Used to be your favorite moment
Don't get it, now you say 'my back hurts, you know'
D'you remember when with a half-smile she was the one who go 'ouch!'
I really don't get it…

Hanging around till the sun goes up
Don't tell me it's not all good clean fun
Don't get it, now you say 'it's getting late, you know'
Have you lost your guts
You can't just
Give it up
Screw it up
Are you nuts, boy

Now that you get
Neat and done
You're well-behaved
Like you're gone
Cause I'm the one left
And all alone now
To mess around
Up to no good… no fun

You wear fucking suits even ties
Enough to freak me out
You're married with your chick
Man you're going downhill

I don't care if that's how things should be
True that you look healthy and happy
I get it that you say 'I'm all right, you know'
Though you're such a bore, sure I'll change my mind when it's my turn, oh no!

5 commentaires:

The Dekk a dit…

" Vive l' alcool : la cause et la réponse à tous nos problèmes ! " ( Homer J.Simpson )

The Dekk a dit…

" La source et la solution de tous nos problèmes plutôt . C' est sémantiquement plus proche ." ( Maitre Capello )

Peewee Peeper a dit…

mais... mais... mon texte serait-il compréhensible, pour une fois ? jolies citations, en tout cas :)
(et n'oublie pas : les filles, ça donne des maladies)

The Dekk a dit…

" Les filles : la source et le remède à toutes les maladies ( d' amour )" .

Peewee Peeper a dit…

ah, quel poète !